Friday, March 16, 2012

Checking Of My New Bank Account


A guy walks into a bank and approaches a teller. The young woman greets her customer, "Good morning, sir. How can I help you?"
The man says, "Yes, I would like to open a f***ing bank account."
The teller, a little appalled, tells the man, "Well, that's not a problem. But there's no need for that language."
The man then says, "I didn't ask for your damn lip. I just want to open a f***ing bank account."
The teller once again says, "Sir, I will be happy to assist you, but that language is not appropriate."
The man, getting a little angry, says louder, "Okay! Just let me open a f***ing bank account! All I want to do is open a motherf***ing bank account! I am sick of talking to a dumbass like you! I want to talk to a f***ing manager!"

So the teller goes to get her manager, and then the manager asks the man, "Yes, how can I help you?"
The man says, "I want to open a f***ing bank account!"
The manager says, "Okay sir, we can do that, but there is no need for that language. Please tell me, how much would you like to deposit?"
The man says, "Six f***ing billion dollars."
Then the manager yells, "AND THIS F***ING BITCH WOULDN'T HELP YOU?!?!?"

No comments:

Post a Comment