History of Bahawalpur (تاریخ بہاولپور)
- Flassi - 4 ft by 7 ft, made of camel hair and cotton yarn; it is used for wall hanging, as a decoration piece and a carpet.
- Gindi or Rilli - Made of small pieces of many colors of cotton cloth and needlework; they can be used as wall hangings, bed covers, carpets and blankets.
- Changaries - Like big plaques, these are made of palm leaves in different bright colours with beautiful patterns and geometric designs. These are used for keeping the 'chapattis' and also as a wall decoration.
- Khalti - Like a purse embroidered on top with multicoloured threads.
- Artwork - An attractive type of embroidery done on dupatta, kurta and chaddar, etc.